Thai Basil Stir Fry
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken or turkey
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed
- 1 medium bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup Thai basil leaves (or 1/3 cup chopped fresh Italian basil)
- 2 tablespoon cilantro
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 thai chilies, minced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons Joyster Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Joy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Wish Sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Box of jasmine rice
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a wok or large sauté pan on medium-high.
- Stir fry green beans until softened and blistered, about 6-10 minutes. Set aside.
- Stir fry onions and bell peppers until slightly charred on edges, about 2-3 minutes. Set aside with green beans.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in pan over medium heat. Add Thai chilies and garlic, sauté 2-3 minutes until fragrant (do not burn),
- Add ground chicken and cook until the meat is no longer pink or the temperature reaches 165°F. Add back in the green beans, onions and peppers.
- Mix joyster sauce, joy sauce, wish sauce and brown sugar in a bowl. Add sauce to the stir fry, toss and heat through. Tip: add water as needed to prevent burning.
- Cook jasmine rice according to directions on box and serve.
More from: Chicken Gluten-free Main Dish Thai Turkey
Leave a comment