- 1 jar of your favorite Casa Verde salsa
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet of Taco Seasoning
- 8 fresh poblanos or 4 bell peppers
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1.5 cups cooked Spanish rice
- 1 bag shredded cheese
- Grill or bake peppers until slightly softened for 15-20 mins at 350°F
- Brown meat in a skillet on the stove and prepare according to the taco seasoning packet directions.
Make the Mexican rice according to directions on the box.
Cut the bell peppers in half or a slit in the poblano and deseed.
Mix together the ground beef and the Spanish rice and spoon into the peppers
Place in a casserole dish and top with salsa and shredded cheese.
Pour remaining salsa and chicken broth around the edges of the peppers.
Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350°F and serve.