- 1 pound elbow macaroni (substitute gluten-free pasta if you want)
- 1 jar Casa Verde Jalapeño Salsa Cremosa
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven 350° F.
- Cook macaroni pasta until al dente, drain.
- Add butter, Velveeta cheese and Casa Verde Jalapeño Salsa Cremosa. Mix well over residual heat.
- Place in a 9x9 casserole pan or cast iron skillet and sprinkle shredded cheese on top. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly and cheese on top has melted.