- 1/3 cup Casa Verde Cremosa (Poblano, Chipotle, Jalapeno, Serrano or Ghost Pepper)
- 20 chicken wings
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Mix Casa Verde Cremosa with honey, set aside.
- Coat all wings evenly with salt and baking powder mixture.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and juices run clear.
- Toss the wings in the sauce you set aside earlier. Serve.