- 1/2 cup Plymouth Rock cranberry sauce
- 2 tubes sugar cookie dough
- Small heart-shaped cookie cutter
- 1/2 cup of powered sugar
- Mix cookie dough according to directions.
- Roll out cookies to 1/8 of inch and cut out with large heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- With half the cookies, use the small heart-shaped cookie cut to cut out the middle. Bake all the cookies until golden brown.
- Spread each cookie with cranberry sauce and immediately sandwich them together.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.