BBQ Chicken Pizza with Slaw
- 2 cauliflower pizza base
- 1 bottle Ponder BBQ Maple Mesquite
- 1 pound shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 package Mexican Blend Daiya Cheese
- 16 ounces tricolor coleslaw mix
1/2 Granny Smith Apple, julienne or matchstick cut
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Casa Verde Pickled Poblanos, minced
- 1/8 cup Casa Verde Pickled Poblanos juice from jar
- 1 bottle Upright Dressing Vegan Ranch
- 1/2 cup of toasted pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Assemble barbecue sauce, cheese, and shredded chicken onto cauliflower pizza bases.
- Bake pizzas for 12 minutes at 375°F.
- In a bowl, mix the coleslaw, apples, cilantro, green onions, pickled poblanos, poblano juice and vegan ranch dressing.
- Once pizza is baked, slice each pizza in 6 pieces. Then with tongs, evenly distribute the coleslaw mix on each piece and sprinkle a few toasted pumpkin seeds on top for texture.
More from: Appetizer Chicken Dairy-free Gluten-free Main Dish Pizza
Leave a comment